1. Is there a religious component to the retreat? No, this is a secular retreat.
2. What is included? Everything is included except your transportation and resort room costs (and any add-on spa treatments you choose to schedule). This gives you the opportunity to choose a room type that suits your comfort and financial needs. We’ll give you transportation tips on follow up emails when you secure your spot.
3. Can I attend the retreat even if I’m not married to my partner, if I’m not an “official” stepmom? Of course! We welcome all women who are married to, dating or living with a man or woman with kids.
4. Isn’t this just a place where stepmoms vent and get advice? Can’t you offer this at a cheaper rate? Although women do vent and support each other at the retreat, it’s so much more. At this retreat, we offer the opportunity to experience deep transformation – of your relationship with your partner, the kids, of yourself and of your stepmom journey. The retreat is much more than a conference where we spend the day talking at you. It’s a place where we help stepmoms create the stepmom experience they want. When pricing the retreat, we have to take into account the price of the facility, plus meals and 4 days of focused attention from us, time that would otherwise be spent coaching clients. We feel the price is very reasonable for the value of what you will experience, and the stepmoms who have attended the retreat in the past would agree. Please see their testimonials here.
5. I can’t afford to pay for this in one lump sum. Do I have other options? Yes, we offer a variety of payment options. Please contact us for more information.
6. How do I pay? You can pay through PayPal by credit card or your PayPal account. If you need other arrangements, email us at Renew@StepmomSanctuaryRetreat.com
7. What is the refund policy? New Mexico: We are able to refund 90% (minus Paypal fees) of your payment through December 31, 2018. We are unable to grant you a refund after December 31, 2018.
Your Biggest Challenge
Your biggest challenge will be to make yourself a priority. Can you keep the commitment to do something for yourself vs everyone else’s needs and wants?
When you are at your best, your family is at their best. You have more power than you know. You just need to know how to use it.